Introduction

Dear friends,

Coming back to you after a long long time. No particular reason for being out of touch with you for so many months. But now I intend to be little more frequent in my posts. 

 I would like share with you some of my thoughts little in depth regarding Spiritual free lancing which I had experienced in past few weeks. No doubt, I had earlier come across discourses from Brahmakumaris, Jeevan Vidya mission and OSHO during last several years and my knowledge regarding this aspect of life has been influenced by these institutions. I am grateful for the contributions by these institutions to my knowledge and understanding regarding God. I have used this knowledge gained from these institutions and added my thinking to the basic philosophy publicised by them. 

I shall be sharing my thoughts in next few weeks. These are personal opinions formed after thinking about the various aspects or facets of life: God/ Almighty, Soul, Qualities of God, Powers, Vices and so on..... . It is an additional enlightenment gained over my earlier posts with a view to explain the concepts little more in details.

It is in the form of my inputs for his own thinking to one of my friends who was interested in spiritual aspects over last few weeks. I thought, why not put it on the blog? It may be useful for some others as well. I don’t claim to be an Authority on the subject in any way. But, I would like to share the thoughts in my mind. After all it’s a free lancing in my own way. 

Hope you gain little bit through this. But, even if you feel like thinking about these aspects on your own, my purpose shall be served. After all only through your own thinking, you can understand better and get enlightened. 

All the best !! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use of Powers cont’d.... Power to Discern and Power to Judge

Honesty

Social Networking